Hi there! I'm so happy you're here! My name is Ailyn and I am a wedding and portrait photographer. My love for photography started when I was very young... Fast forward years ahead and I picked up the camera again when my husband and I first met. What started as a way to preserve my own memories, blossomed into a passion to capture and share in others love stories and lifetime milestones.
Before a photographer, I am a mother of three crazy and adorable kids who own my heart. I am a wife who is madly in love with her husband- he's my rock, my true teammate and can still make me laugh like no one else can.
Being able to capture your love and your memories with beautiful and timeless photography is why l think this is the best job in the world! It's one of the greatest pleasures not only in my business but also my life.
1. Due to my Peruvian/Floridian background- anything below 70 degrees is considered winter.
2. The man who invented high heels was a horrible, Horrible man. Horrible.
3. I talk loudly- and too fast. Mostly when I'm happy. I don't even know I'm doing it until the person I'm "yelling" at starts to walk away and covers their ears.
4. I tend to change the words to my favorite songs and sing them loudly (see #3).
5. My friends usually witness this. Yea, they love it. I use A LOT of smiley and winky faces in my emails and texts!
6. When you marry your best friend- Love is easy.
7. Early mornings and I are not friends.
8. You will never catch me watching a scary movie, cooking for fun or stomping on a roach. ughhh!
9. I will never know a more amazing love than the love from my mother or the love for my children.
10. When in the water at the beach- Seaweed is just as scary as a great white shark and finally...
11. Dessert is always and forever a must!